On 02.12.2012 04:37, Simon Slavin wrote:

>> I'm using DISQLite and the online api in delphi, not the command
>> line thing.
>
> I have seen some bad drivers which assume that underlying schema will
> not be changed by another user while they have a database connection
> open.  I have no reason to believe that this is one of them, but it
> might be worth reading the documentation.

As the author of DISQLite3 I confirm that DISQLite3 is NOT a "bad
driver" in that it assumes that the underlying schema will not be changed.

DISQLite3 is plain SQLite3, just conveniently made available for the
Delphi programming language. What works in SQLite3 also works in
DISQLite3. Some extras are added, but nothing left out or modified.

Ralf