I experience problems with Async IO testing the latest 3.7.15 trunk.
Simple statements like CREATE TABLE fail with SQLITE_IOERR.

I read the note in the Async IO README.txt that Async IO is now
superceded by WAL mode and no longer maintained.

Does this also mean that it will no longer be working with SQLite
3.7.15? Is it just deprecated for new development? Or has something else
changed that I should take care of?

Ralf