Hi,

I'm trying to export my SQLite database into SQL Server 2008, but it's very
difficult.  I'm building an iOS App using Core Data with SQLite and it works
very well.  However, I need to synchronize it with my ASP.NET website.  I
really don't seem to find a good approach to accomplish this task.  I've tried
the following tools, but they all seem to lack features to fully migrating
SQLite database into SQL Server.  They allow export features to SQL statements
that aren't compatible with SQL Server.

Core Data Editor
SQLite Professional
Navicat Premium Essentials
Base
SQLiteSync
Any advice that I might have missed on what's the best approach for my iOS APP
to fully integrate with my ASP.NET website database?

Thanks in advance.
Ted