>From this URL
http://www.dreamincode.net/forums/topic/157830-using-sqlite-with-c%23/
The basics of how to set your project and include/reference the Dlls
are there. You should be able to adapt to your IDE.  (I currently use
VS2010 for C# sqlite projects.)

and this one
http://www.devart.com/dotconnect/sqlite/docs/Devart.Data.SQLite~Devart.Data.SQLite.SQLiteConnection.html

The examples are shorter and more to the point.

"Good" is subjective. For people with experience in sqlite or
databases but are new to the C# api, I felt this was helpful to get me
started.

There are many ways to import spread sheets in various formats.  If
you have your IDE configured one can do inserts from within Visual
Studio.  You could also do it using the standard command line tool.
You could write a small program to do it.  This list has some lengthy
discussions of the hazards and trials of CSV formal.  (I personally
favour TAB delimited text files for plane text over CSV because my
users would never use a horizontal tab, but will put quotes and commas
in the names of things.)  I think that the discussion of importing
data is a separate discussion from 'give some references to good
examples of using the API'.  Sometimes I just use the spread sheet to
write the insert queries, if it is reasonable to do so. (Such as I can
reasonably review it all to know the data is clean and safe.)

WPF trees, grids etc. you should determine if the thing needs to be
static or dynamic.  Having done it, that type of code has several
examples online and is more of a Windows Forms of WPF code discussion
compared to sqlite. If you have a predefined db where the columns of
your grid are not dynamic then there are lots of examples online.

regards,
Adam

On Sun, Jan 27, 2013 at 9:50 AM, Don Goyette <d...@donandcarla.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I was wondering if anyone knows of a good websites or forums that have good
> articles and/or tutorials (with example code) on how to use
> system.data.sqlite with C#, .NET framework, running in Visual Studio 2012
> Pro?  And with a variety of data sources to get the initial data for
> populating the database tables (ie. CSV, Excel, existing related SQL/SQLite
> tables, XML, etc.
>
> I'm open as to data display choices (Windows Forms or WPF) and controls
> (List, Tree, Grid).  I learn best by seeing the code, versus reading long
> papers or books.
>
> Thanks in advance!
>
> -Don

VerifEye Technologies Inc.