Hi All,

A user wants to be able to query my FTS3 database using a preceeding
wildcard. From reading back through the mailing list it looks like SQLite
may not support this (for very understandable reasons) but I cannot find
any mention of this in the docs. Is this limitation?

To get round this I came up with the following, I query the FTS4aux table
first to get a list of words that match and then use this to query the FTS
table as shown below.

select offsets(text) from text where content match (select term from
ft_terms where term like '%oo%' and col = 0)
This seems to work but I appreciate it is not the most efficient thing to
do but does this look ok?

Cheers,