Hi,

I have been trying to use Bullzip's Access to MySql converter to generate a SQL
file that I can import into SQLite.
I'm using SQLite Manager under FireFox to import the resultant SQL file.
First, has anyone successfully done this.  Is there a better way.

A couple of my problems involve indexes:
The way Bullzip indicates Primary keys is different that what I see specified
in the SQLite syntax definition.  And because of that it seems as if SQLite
won't accept the AUTOINCREMENT (actually, AUTO INCREMENT was AUTO INCREMENT)
constraint.

If a field is declared a Primary Key, is an index automatically built base on
that field?

Here is an example of the create statement being generated:
CREATE TABLE `Condition_Result_Type` (
  `ConditionType_ID` INTEGER NOT NULL AUTOINCREMENT,
  `ConditionType` VARCHAR(50),
  `Description` VARCHAR(50),
  PRIMARY KEY (`ConditionType_ID`)
) ENGINE=myisam DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

I can write a program to re-arange the Primary Key declaration to help correct
this problem.

So, the bottom line is that I need to convert this create statement into one
that SQLite will accept.

one more thing, is there a way to search through the archived forums?

Vance