Krzysztof wrote:
> I have daemon on server which each day create new sqlite database. Client
> application can download and present these databases. For example: User
> want to see data from last week so client application download 7
> files. Advantage of this defragmentation is that it don't need to download
> big files. Disadvantage is that create queries is tricky. So here is my
> question. Is SQLite has some function for merging data? I'm wondering about
> ATTACH DATABASE, but maybe there is a better way?

You can indeed use attached databases to merge data:

    ATTACH DATABASE 'day42.sqlite' AS 'day42';
    INSERT INTO MyTable SELECT * FROM day42.MyTable;

If the data does not have a timestamp, you'd have to add it:

    INSERT INTO MyTable(name, value, whatever, day)
    SELECT name, value, whatever, 42 FROM day42.MyTable;

Regards,
Clemens