On Mon, Mar 25, 2013 at 10:15:50AM +0100, Jean-Christophe Deschamps scratched
on the wall:

> At some point in time I needed a few math functions and tried to use
> the contributed maths extension. I found a couple of mistakes,
> mostly sqrt() requiring two arguments, and something else I can't
> remember right now. That by itself may indicate that the math
> functions never went into full test cycle.
>
> Also I removed the string functions as they have no place in a math
> module and most of them didn't handle Unicode the way I needed.

  Which extension are you using?  The standard math functions
  in "extension-functions.c" found at http://www.sqlite.org/contrib
  seems to have most of what you want.  The sqrt() function takes only
  one argument, at least.

  This library also contains several string functions, but it is meant
  as a general extension library, not a math specific library.

   -j

"Intelligence is like underwear: it is important that you have it,
 but showing it to the wrong people has the tendency to make them
 feel uncomfortable." -- Angela Johnson