Richard Hipp wrote:
On Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 8:00 AM, Andrew Beal <ab...@whoi.edu> wrote:

Hi All,

Is there a way to minimize function calls internal to SQLite? At some
points of execution, I have measured as much as 35 deep nested function
calls. Since we are running on an embedded system, we don't support such a
deep call table.

Wow.  What embedded system is it that doesn't support a call stack that is
*only* 35 levels deep?

The other obvious question - what kind of embedded system with such limited stack resources actually needs SQL for its data storage purposes? Is your schema really so complex? Are your queries? Do you need to do JOINs across multiple tables?

--
  -- Howard Chu