Hi,

the following query  (notice the space at the end of the 3rd string)

Create table [TestTable] ([Title] TEXT);
INsert into TestTable (Title) VALUES ('simple text');
INsert into TestTable (Title) VALUES ('simple text');
INsert into TestTable (Title) VALUES ('simple text ');
select Trim(Title) as Title, Count(*) as Cnt FROM TestTable Group By Title;

produces two results

"simple text"    "2"
"simple text"    "1"

while all previous versions I tried a single one

"simple text"    "3"

Speaking about the correct way, seems like 3.8 is right (technically
the strings are different), but I just wonder why all this time this
seems like existed and never noticed. On the other side, mysql of a
some old version also showed a single result

Max