On 14 Nov 2013, at 12:56am, Mayank Kumar (mayankum) <mayan...@cisco.com> wrote:

> When rsyncing , we sync both the db file and the journal file(we sync the
> complete folder).
>

> My question , if primary is in the middle of a transaction

Wait.  You're syncing by copying files, when one or other file may be open ?
Worse still, while one of them might be in the middle of a transaction ?  No,
that's just not going to work.  All sorts of issues, including corruption and
forgetting the most recent transaction.

If you want to sync by copying files, make sure none of them are open while
you're copying.
If you need to sync while the primary file may be being written, use the SQLite
backup API:

http://www.sqlite.org/backup.html

Simon.