On 2013.12.10 6:59 PM, Paul Bainter wrote:
I'm using Entity Framework to access my SQLite database and I wrote a
routine today that edits an existing table record.  Then in the same program
(step 2), I use the key that I just used to modify the record and I create a
new instance of the same table and read the record that I just modified, but
the contents coming back from Entity Framework are the old values, like it
was caching the old data somehow.

I've checked the database with my database tool right after the initial
modify statement and before the read, and everything gets changed, the
subsequent read is just not getting the new values.

Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

Generally speaking when one has a problem where a database wrapper such as Entity Framework is involved, and the underlying database is shown to work properly when used directly, one should be taking up with the makers or a users group of the wrapper for help. You should be asking in some support forum specific to Entity Framework about this problem. -- Darren Duncan