Hi,

I would like to fine tune table indexes. I want to make sure I got indexes
for the columns or combined columns of all (most) where clauses.  The issue
is that the application builds dynamic SQL strings all over the place and it
may not be easy to find them all without reading the code very closely.   I
would rather find out what indexes are needed/suggested by profiling the
app.

Is there a tool that can collect profiling information at run time and
suggest missing indexes?  If not, I am thinking about parsing the SQL
strings myself, not a difficult thing to do, but I was wondering if I
reinvent the wheel here.

Thanks

Andy