The problems in this question closely resemble those which I have met with my
project with Visual Studio support.

I've followed recommendations by visiting
http://system.data.sqlite.org/index.html/doc/trunk/www/downloads.wiki
and choosing *sqlite-netFx40-setup-bundle-x86-2010-1.0.94.0.exe* to download
since it is targeted for VS 2010 and states as "*capable of installing the
design-time components for Visual Studio 2010*".

I've installed it, checking options to install design-time VS components:

<http://sqlite.1065341.n5.nabble.com/file/n78023/InstallCheck.png>

However, still after restarting VS and trying to generate database from the
model:

<http://sqlite.1065341.n5.nabble.com/file/n78023/InstallTryCreateDB.png>

I still do not see any SQLite DataSource:

<http://sqlite.1065341.n5.nabble.com/file/n78023/NoSQLiteDataSource.png>

I am sure there must be some important step which I have missed after
installation.
I will appreciate any suggestions on this topic.