I, as well, wish to thank you for this tool Dr. Hipp.  I've never published
a public application using this engine, but, at my place of employment,
where my primary responsibility is to just monitor servers world wide, I've
coded a few tidbit web and desktop applications that have made my job SO
much easier.  Without this, my desktop apps would have to rely on MySQL,
which is massive overkill (resource wise) for some of the things I've
needed to use it for.

Thanks again!