Hello,

I continue to have random errors on SQLite.NET (ADO provider).  I have the
version 3.8.6 (System.Data.SQLite.dll with version 1.0.94.0).

I am getting random locking errors during the execution of my program. The
program resides on a network and each client has a mapped share
with full read/write access to the folder as well as the .db file used by
SQLite.

In my connection string I have the following:

public static string OMconnectionString = "URI=file:oslermedicine.db; Default
Timeout=10; Pooling=True; Max Pool Size=100;";

What might I be doing wrong? I am disposing of all objects (data readers,
tables, commands) after use.

Thanks
Mike