Hi,

I'd like to check my understanding of Sqlite in WAL journalling mode. With
automatic checkpointing turned off would the following psuedo-code result in a
online backup approach that allows robust restore of the database with data
fresh up to the last checkpoint?

Environment is Linux with multiple (c. 4-6) processes accessing a single sqlite
database named "test.db".

Backup:
- New process started using cronjob to initiate application checkpoint until
completion.
- rsync diff the file "test.db" to another drive/location (specifically
ignoring the "-shm" and "-wal" file).
- exit process

Restore:
- rsync the file "test.db" from another drive/location.

Regards
Nick