You can't do that in standard SQLite -- you can only bind single values.
However, if you download the full source package (as opposed to the
amalgamation) of SQLite, there are a pair of files under src, test_intarray.c
and test_intarray.h, which implement a virtual table that would let you do
that, as long as the array you wanted to bind was made up of integers.
Although it wouldn't be hard to make a version that worked on floats or strings.

Peter