Hi Simon,
But then what would the alternative be?
The poster doesn't choose to have the absurd signature; it's an absurd
corporate policy because their lawyers insist on erring on the side of caution
and have a relatively spineless interpretation of the law.

I'm not sure it is right for the list to ask (let alone require) people to send
work-related emails from their personal accounts. Unless you're a politician
trying to get around various FOI and/or data retention laws, I personally think
a separation of work and personal emails is healthy.

Of course that's ignoring the fact that many organisations actually block
"personal" email access from work anyway and/or forbid using them for work
related purposes.
Cheers,
Jonathan

---- On Tue, 24 May 2016 20:23:56 +0100 Simon Slavin
<slav...@bigfraud.org> wrote ----

On 24 May 2016, at 7:46pm, Kasajian, Kenneth
<kenneth.kasaj...@schneider-electric.com> wrote:

> It's funny how many messages there are here about the signature of my
e-mail (which I cannot control)

Then please stop posting to public fora from that account.

Simon.