Thank you for your attention !

I'm pointing this here because postgresql do manage this case properly !

And I'm creating a tool to prototype database applications and I'm using
sqlite as the primary database, when we are prototyping things can change
drastically at any point and if we already have a lot of views/triggers it's
a pain in the ass to fix it (postgresql does it fine).

Also that we got to this point would be nice if sqlite implemented a basic
SQL ANSI data dictioanry,? I mean sqlite already provide most of the info
for a basic data dictionary but in a non compliant way "PRAGMAS", although is
better than nothing we can not use that info on sql statements like
views/joins.

Would be nice if sqlite provides virtual ansi views (like postgresql does on
top of it's pg_catalog) for :

- check_constraints

?

- collations

- columns

- key_column_usage

- referential_constraints

- sequences

- table_constraints

- tables

- triggered_update_columns

- triggers

- user_defined_types

?

Thanks in advance for your time, attention and great work !

Cheers !

?