I?d rather be a dinosaur with a clue, then buzzword compliant whipper-snapper.

The amusing thing is if you?re really been doing databases since the early
1970s, you likely do call it ?sequel,? since that is what IBM actually called
the first relational database language (SEQUEL - Structured English QUEry
Language), but it was changed to SQL right before launch due to trademark
issues.  My guess is, at the time, "ess-cue-ell,? was preferred since there was
a need to differentiate it from the existing trademark.

 -j, who had Eggplant Normal Form (baked) for lunch today