Hello, I have two mini minor remarks about the series.c example as of
2015-08-21
  and referred to from the Table-Valued Functions paragraph of
https://www.sqlite
.org/vtab.html#tabfunc2

1. comment above seriesDisconnect
< ** This method is the destructor for series_cursor objects.
 > ** This method is the destructor for series_vtab objects.

2. estimatedCost in seriesBestIndex
A plan where all 3 parameters are passed in is now assigned the same
cost as a plan where just the first 2 parameters are set. I can
construct a case where the wrong plan is choosen, although it looks
exaggerated:
select value from t join generate_series(1,10,t.step)

Possibly my remarks can be considered when the example is maintained
for a future release. Thanks a lot. E. Pasma.
~
~
~