On 2015-12-12 4:02 PM, Nicolette Warner wrote:
> Please forgive my lack of knowledge but for the life of me I can't figure
> out what to install or how to install what I should be using. I'm using
> VS2015 Community edition where I'm attempting to create a WPF desktop
> application for windows (not specific to 8 or 10). I have a rather basic
> understanding of VB. Right now I am just trying to use a DataGrid to
> display the data from the database. I would truly appreciate any help at
> all!!

That's kind of broad.  I find in situations like this the best bet is to try
Google searching a few relevant terms together, for example "SQLite visual
studio 2015 datagrid" and so on.  Unless this is super-new, you're likely to
find either manual pages or a forum such as stack overflow where someone asked
related thing already.  You're likely to find answers with less effort on
everyone's part if you do that. -- Darren Duncan