Hello Richard !

It's hard to come up with names but as it is on
https://www.sqlite.org/src/info/1541607d458069f5 I think that's a good
improvement to make the code easier to follow and DRY.

This approach has at least 2 benefits:

1- Is easy to see what parts of the code depend on PTRMAP_OVERFLOW1 value (by
reading the code or searching)

2- If for some reason a change on the "struct CellInfo" is made that need a
different value for PTRMAP_OVERFLOW1, only one place need to be changed.

?

Also the macro OvflOffset(X) probably could be defined using the
PTRMAP_OVERFLOW1.

#define PTRMAP_OVERFLOW1 4

#define OvflOffset(X) ((X)->nSize-PTRMAP_OVERFLOW1)

Cheers !