If productivity is important is there any reason why you're not working in F#?
I don't know that language myself, but I've seen some impressive demos.

--
Bill Drago
Staff Engineer

> This theme is strongly reminiscent of arguments over moving from
> assembly language, and it's basically wrong. The best tool is the one
> that gets the required job done with maximal speed at minimal cost.
>
> And just for the record, C# does not compile into byte code. I suggest
> you check your facts.
>
> Regards
> David M Bennett FACS
>
> Andl - A New Database Language - andl.org

CONFIDENTIALITY, EXPORT CONTROL AND DISCLAIMER NOTE:This e-mail and any
attachments are solely for the use of the addressee and may contain information
that is privileged or confidential. Any disclosure, use or distribution of the
information contained herein is prohibited. In the event this e-mail contains
technical data within the definition of the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations or Export Administration Regulations, it is subject to the export
control laws of the U.S.Government. The recipient should check this e-mail and
any attachments for the presence of viruses as L-3 does not accept any
liability associated with the transmission of this e-mail. If you have received
this communication in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and
immediately delete this message and any attachments.