Hi Simon,
?
> Does SQLite automatically detect and uncorrupt these problems the next time
> it opens the database,
>?or has something been done to the hardware to break in-order writing ?
?
No. The database can be opened successfully, but a simple "select" ends up with
"database disk image is malformed" in the command line shell. I can, however,
".dump" the database. Using the SQLite API, the "sqlite3_prepare_v2" function
ends up with error code 11 (SQLITE_CORRUPT).
?
I don't understand exactly, what you mean by "breaking in-order writing". The
database has been running on a Windows 2012 R2 server and was placed (with a
lot of other data) on a RAID-5 disk array made to one logical disk for the
server. AFAICT it was a pretty standard Windows 2012 configured server.

Alex