This link lists five SQLite "management tools":
1. SQLite Expert
2. SQLite Administrator
3. SQLite Database Browser
4. SQLite Spy
5. SQLite Manager (Firefox plug-in)
http://www.ginktage.com/2013/08/5-popular-and-free-sqlite-management-tools/

Also there is the Spatialite project which builds a spatial database (ie.
for GIS) on top of SQLite and it has its own GUI:

Spatialite GUI
https://www.gaia-gis.it/fossil/spatialite_gui/index

There are probably many, many more, but this is a start.

Jim Callahan
Orlando, FL