Hello,

This is Amit Golhani from Larsen & Toubro India, currently I am evaluating
features of SQLite to meet our product requirements, which are mainly as
follows:

-database should recover automatically without human intervention in case of
abrupt power failure/ crash/ termination of program
-database should meet all requirement of ACID
-database should support requirement of HA and distributed system
- provision for database synchronization and replication should be there as a
part of database package without considering any third party tool
-it should support singed and unsigned 8,16,24,32,64,128 bit integers, 32 and
64 bit float, structure ,array, blob,GUID, Wide characters, string (variable
length),data, time (upto microseconds atleast) etc.
-client server architecture
-encryption
- concurrent connections from threads/processes
- data synchronization with Oracle, MySQL, MS SQL etc. for storing long
duration information.
-In-memory,on-disk and hybrid configuration

Please let me know whether SQLite can meet all above mentioned requirements. We
are planning embedded data base for storing data model of the supervisory
control and data acquisition application.

Best Regards,
Amit Golhani, M.Tech. (Microwaves),
Manger- Design, IPR & DSIR Coordinator
Larsen & Toubro,Electrical & Automation Company,
Power Electronics & Automation Technology Centre,
A-600,TTC Industrial Area,Shil-Mahape Road, Mahape,
Navi Mumbai-400710, India
Phone: (+91) 22 6722 6479
Mobile: (+91) 9870048046

Larsen & Toubro Limited

www.larsentoubro.com

This Email may contain confidential or privileged information for the intended
recipient (s). If you are not the intended recipient, please do not use or
disseminate the information, notify the sender and delete it from your system.