Hello !

I'm looking at these new extensions/functions and noticed that from scripting
languages to be able to use sqlite3_value_subtype we'll need access to
sqlite3_context parameters by index, because from the scripting language once
we are called there is no easy way from the script to refer to the original
sqlite3_value.

Would be possible to also have:

int sqlite3_context_argc(sqlite3_context *ctx); //return the number of
parameters when called through this context

sqlite3_value *sqlite3_context_argv(sqlite3_context *ctx, int argIdx);
//return the argIdx sqlite3_value parameter from the sqlite3_context

?

The data to be returned by these two new functions is alread on the
sqlite3_context structure.

Cheers !

?