Relatively rarely, while starting a transaction on a concurrently
modified SQLite database in WAL mode, I get a SQLITE_BUSY_SNAPSHOT
error for just-prepared "BEGIN IMMEDIATE" statement.  When I look at
the list of statements with sqlite3_stmt_next, I cannot find any busy
statement.  Is it possible that a "BEGIN IMMEDIATE" statement by
itself fails with this error code?  This is a bit suprising.  I would
have expected a regular SQLITE_BUSY because this is not exactly a
snapshot upgrade failure as far as the application is concerned (it is
possible to try again immediately and succeed).

This is with SQLite 3.8.7.1 from Debian jessie.