SQLite solves well with deadlock. I don?t think it will let it wait infinitely.
Can you give me an example how they could be a deadlock.

????
???:Clemens Ladischclemens at ladisch.de
????:2016?4?6?(??)?14:35
??:Re: [sqlite] Why SQLite use busy-retry but not lock-and-wait?

sanhua.zh wrote:  in the unixLock, we can use F_SETLKW instead of F_SETLK, so
that code  will return immediatly when file unlocked. We have not need to
sleep-  and-retry, which may waste our running time. But then SQLite would have
no control over the waiting time. It would never do to wait infinitely long in
case of a deadlock. Regards, Clemens