> queries are just stored as normal string constants in C++ so it is easy to
> be decoded via reverse engineering method.

Is the normal "reverse engineering method":
1. a hexdump of your executable?
2. debugging your executable?

A trivial cipher could be used to encode the strings prior to storing
in C++ and then decoded on the fly. That would protect against
the strings be obvious in a casual hexdump, but would provide
no protection against a determined adversary who could guess the
likely cipher (from reverse engineering your Google searches or
likely reference books).

"Show me your flowcharts and conceal your tables, and I shall continue to
be mystified. Show me your tables, and I won?t usually need your
flowcharts; they?ll be obvious."
Fredrick Brooks, Mythical Man-Machine Month, page p. 102-3
https://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Fred_Brooks

Jim Callahan
Orlando, FL