Recently, my monitoring system showed that the error code SQLITE_FULL and
SQLITE_CORRUPT increasing in same trend. And thousands of users, who?s database
is corrupt, also traped inlow disk free space and their log show that
SQLITE_IOERR, SQLITE_FULL happenedsimultaneously.

I confuse that whether disk full willcorrupt the database (may be indirectyly).

Background:
This is happened in iOS. The OS will automatically clean the disk cache to make
some spacewhile disk free space is low. But disk may still be full while all
disk cache has been cleaned.