On 14 Jul 2016, at 6:37am, Miroslav Rajcic <miroslav.raj...@inet.hr> wrote:

> Good news: actually those SQL commands perfectly reproduce the issue, I just
> forgot to reload the database before checking the issue with "SELECT" query.

We'd like your help identifying the specific line which causes the problem.
Please add the command  "PRAGMA integrity_check" to the end of that list of
commands and see whether it returns an error.  If it doesn't report any problem
please reload the database, try the same command again, and tell us what
happens.

If it does report a problem the first time, it gives you a way of diagnosing
the problem without having to reload the database.  If that's the case please
help us identify the command which causes the problem for you.  So pick, for
example, the "BEGIN EXCLUSIVE" command about half way down the list.

Start with uncorrupted database.
Execute up to this command but no further.
Execute the command "PRAGMA integrity_check"

If the text returned shows an error, then the line causing the problem is
before the "PRAGMA integrity_check".  If not, then the problem is after that
and you can keep going through your script line by line, issuing "PRAGMA
integrity_check" after each one, until you find the command that's causing your
problem.

Thanks for your help.

Simon.