On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 1:16 PM, Jaime Stuardo <jstua...@desytec.com> wrote:

> No... something free out there?

If you're limiting yourself to "SQLite manager of Firefox extension" then
you probably ought to check with them to see what if any options are
available to store the database in an encrypted form.

Even if they do provide some type of database level encryption, anyone who
knows you are using it only needs to obtain the password to have full
access to your data.

Another possibility depending on how you are working is to store your data
in binary blobs and do your own ad hoc encoding/encryption, but that is
risky (in that it is easy to get wrong) and makes SQL far less useful.

What about your data is confidential that you believe encryption is
required?

> Saluda cordialmente,
>

> Jaime Stuardo Bahamondes
>     +56 9 9545 7258
>     jaime.stuardo
>     http://www.desytec.com
>
> Antes de imprimir este correo electrónico, piense bien si es necesario
> hacerlo: El medio ambiente es cuestión de todos.
>
> Esta comunicación (incluidos sus anexos) es Información Confidencial,
> dirigida exclusivamente a su destinatario, quien deberá resguardar la
> confidencialidad. Queda prohibido la divulgación, modificación,
> reproducción o uso de la información aquí contenida por cualquier otra
> persona que no sea su destinatario. Si Ud. ha recibido este mail por error,
> le agradeceremos nos lo informe a la brevedad respondiendo a este e-mail a
> la dirección del remitente, destruya las copias y por favor, borre de su
> sistema el mensaje recibido.
> This message (including any attachments) constitutes Confidential
> Information, and is intended for the exclusive use of the named addressee,
> who shall preserve its confidentiality. Readers of this message other than
> the intended recipient are forbidden to disseminate, modify, distribute or
> reproduce this message. If you have received this email in error please
> notify us immediately by replying to the sender of this message, discard
> any copies, and delete this message from your system

Scott Robison