On 12 Aug 2016, at 10:34pm, Cecil Westerhof <cldwester...@gmail.com> wrote:

> In the past I worked (I think) with a database (not SQLite) where I could
> usedAfter in the definition for ratioTotalUsed. It is not a very big
> problem, but is something like that possible with SQLite?

Sorry, but you cannot do this in SQLite.  You cannot rely on usedAfter being
already defined when you are defining ratioTotalUsed.  You must define
ratioTotalUsed in terms of the memUsageLine table.

There is a way to do it.  You define a first VIEW which calculates usedAfter
and includes some other fields from the TABLE, when you define a second VIEW
which takes its values from the first VIEW.

In your example this is not worth the extra processing since it is easy to
calculate (totalAfter-freeAfter), but it can be useful when aggregate functions
are used.

Simon.