> On Aug 12, 2016, at 11:44 PM, Dan Kennedy <danielk1...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> On 08/13/2016 01:14 AM, Ward WIllats wrote:
>
> Can't reproduce this problem here. Are you able to reproduce it with the
> shell tool?

Yes, if I use the shell on our embedded system (OpenWRT/Linux). I should have
added that:

1. The main DB in on a JFFS filesystem and we've moved the -shm file onto /tmp
with a marginally-supported sqlite #define.
2. The secondary DB is on /tmp in a RAM FS (which is larger/faster/volatile).

We actually issue quite a few pragmas on open. I'll post the whole sequence
when I can get back to our box.

Thanks for taking the the time with this.

-- Ward