On 8/24/16, Sergey Shamshyn <sergey2...@victorovich.com> wrote:
> - *PRAGMA journal_mode=OFF* (when not execute this pragma, all is ok).

With journal_mode=OFF, the database may go corrupt if:

(1) The program is ever terminated (ex: using SIGKILL) while the
database is open.
(2) If a COMMIT statement ever fails due to an I/O or out-of-memory error.
(3) Failure of a constraint during an UPDATE (depending on the schema).
(4) Calling sqlite3_close() while a transaction is active.

In other words, without a journal, there are many ways to corrupt the
database file that do not involve power failures or I/O errors.
--
D. Richard Hipp
d...@sqlite.org