On 09/09/2016 12:49 PM, Bhavesh Patel wrote:
I have a 4GB SQLite database (currently using SQLCipher for encryption). I have
created a physical table in the SQLite DB which has approx 200000 rows x 183
columns. When I am trying to delete the table. Sqlite is taking up a lot of
time to delete the huge table.

I tried drop table and also delete all the rows - in both the cases it takes up
1-2 minutes approx.

during the process of delete/drop is running, if I try to connect I randomly
get database lock error.

I would like to know if there is any optimized way to delete such huge table or
any other ways to run drop/delete but allow other users to connect and use the
database or can avoid waiting of other connect to the DB?

Thanks in advance