Hello all,I am struggling the whole day with this pragma. The problem is it
does not return any results (I am using C api).Tried both with self-compiled
amalgamation and pre-compiled binaries for Windows x64 (downloaded latest from
SQLite.org).Just even not a single row this call returns.Tried to obtain it
both through callback and using sqlite3_step .However, if I call "select sql
from sqlite_master where (type='table' AND name='tableName');" , I do get the
Create statement.What could be the problem, guys?I am freaking out.Just need to
get the COLUMN names for a table, and to be safe in case the table is empty (so
can't use 'SELECT'), but hell I do not want now to over-complicate it with
writing a parser to the Create statement...
Thanks.