SQLite does not use any compression when storing data.

Occasionally rows have so much data that they overflow to an additonal
page(s) so the advice about defining tables so that blobs are at the
end of the definition is good - also columns that store long strings
might be better at the end of a table definition to avoid the same
sort of overflow.

Paul
www.sandersonforensics.com
skype: r3scue193
twitter: @sandersonforens
Tel +44 (0)1326 572786
http://sandersonforensics.com/forum/content.php?195-SQLite-Forensic-Toolkit
-Forensic Toolkit for SQLite
email from a work address for a fully functional demo licence