发件人:Clemens ladischclem...@ladisch.de
发送时间:2016年10月21日(周五) 14:40
主题:Re: [sqlite] Drop Existing Table Results in 'no such table'

sanhua.zh wrote:  I am trying to rename a table by editing the sqlite_master
directly. Don't do this.  But I find that the ‘no such table’ error occurs
while I try to drop  the renamed table. Only I close the connection or start a
new  connection, the renamed table can be dropped. Re-opening the correction is
the only way to make the changes visible. (I did not include the word
"supported" in the previous sentence because there is nothing supported about
the writable_schema pragma.) Regards, Clemens