Hi,
I've created application using SQLite as database (Windows application). The
database is on remote server and application is accesing the database
through file system (e.g. user connect server as P:\ disc and uses the path
p:\databases\database.sdb). More users are accessing the database on the
same time. But database became corrupted nad PRAGMA integrity_check returns
some mistakes (pasted below). I'm using transactions for inserting records.
All inserts are done, but the datas are corruped. Does anybody dealde with
same problem? where the problem? what's the solution? How can be database
reired?

This is result of integrity check? does anybody know, what does it mean?

*** in database main ***
On page 3970 cell 0: 1 pages missing from overflow list
On page 4736 cell 1: 1 pages missing from overflow list
On page 5301 cell 1: 2nd reference to page 5196
On page 5532 cell 1: 2nd reference to page 4982
Page 2984 is never used
Page 5032 is never used
Page 5477 is never used
Page 5478 is never used