Hi,

I am having trouble searching for a Guid. I think some conversion is missing.
I wonder if someone can point me to the error…

Column:
[ID] GUID(16)
CREATE UNIQUE INDEX [ID_INDEX] ON [DXLOG]([ID] COLLATE [BINARY] ASC);
Trigger:
CREATE TRIGGER [AUTOGENERATE_ID] AFTER INSERT ON [DXLOG] FOR EACH ROW WHEN
([NEW].[ID] IS NULL)
BEGIN
  UPDATE
    [DXLOG]
  SET
    [ID] = HEX (RANDOMBLOB (16))
  WHERE
    [NEW].[ID] IS NULL AND [DXLOG].[ROWID] = [NEW].[ROWID];
END;

Inserting a row simply will create a new guid for me. Good. Reading it like
this:

SELECT ID FROM [Dxlog] WHERE RowId = @RowID

Where @RowId is the LastInsertedRowId.
And getting it in code:

Dim rdr2 As SQLiteDataReader = Nothing
rdr2 = theDB.ExecuteQuery("SELECT ID FROM [Dxlog] WHERE RowId = @RowID",
sqlParameters)
rdr2.Read()
Me.mvarId = rdr2.Item("ID")

The returned ID is indeed a Guid. In SQLite it looks like this:

40FD6722384053ED3BA45CD1C5FDB30D
And in .NET: {40fd6722-3840-53ed-3ba4-5cd1c5fdb30d}

Now, when I am trying to search for it like this, I get nothing:

                    sqlParameters = New List(Of SQLiteParameter)()
                    AddSqlParam(sqlParameters, "@ID", DbType.Guid, Me.Id)

                    rdr2 = theDB.ExecuteQuery("SELECT * FROM [Dxlog] WHERE ID =
@ID", sqlParameters)
                    rdr2.Read()

Do I have to converte the Guid to binary somehow?

Thanks
Andy