On 10 Mar 2020, at 12:40pm, Jose Isaias Cabrera <jic...@outlook.com> wrote:

> Simon Slavin, on Tuesday, March 10, 2020 03:25 AM, wrote...
>
>> That's going in my list of annoying questions.  Thank you.
>
> Simon, with all due respect, and grateful for all the answers you have
> provided to me, this is not an annoying question.  Not everyone in the world
> knows what you know.

Jose, I must apologise for not explaining myself better.

It's a delightful annoying question.  Anyone who asks that question should be
annoyed, at computers in general and the one they're swearing at in particular.
 I love those questions and I giggle over them when people tell me that
programming must be easy because computers are simple and logical.