I have a program I run on my Xbox (Xbox Media Center) that creates and uses a
SQLite db that I would like to edit.  What I have is a table called paths
and within that table is a column/field called strPaths.  It lists the paths
to movies located on various drives on a server.  Here are some entries:

smb://MSHOME;kevin:@Movie-server/D/Gladiator/VIDEO_TS
smb://MSHOME;kevin:@Movie-server/D/Rocky/VIDEO_TS
smb://MSHOME;kevin:@Movie-server/E/Saw/VIDEO_TS
smb://MSHOME;kevin:@Movie-server/F/Analyze This/VIDEO_TS

As you can see, these are paths to different movies on a server.  All parts
of the path are the constant except for the drive letter and movie name.
They are variable.  I need to move all the movies into a parent folder
called Movies.  Once I do that, the paths in the db will no longer be valid.
Therefore, I need to insert the string "Movies/" between the strings "/D/"
and "/Rocky/" (for example) in the db so it reads like this:

smb://MSHOME;kevin:@Movie-server/D/Movies/Rocky/VIDEO_TS

I have tried this command:

REPLACE(smb://MSHOME;kevin:@Movie-server/D/Rocky/VIDEO_TS,'D/','D/Movies/')

But i get an error message.  What is the proper syntax for the REPLACE
command in my situation?