Hi,

I felt sqlite's date and time functions are very useful and suits my
needs.

But still am not clear about one thing. I gave the following query

select datetime(1162961284,'unixepoch');

2006-11-08 04:48:04

The date is correct but the time is 5 hours lagging. So for local time
correction I gave the following query

 select datetime(1162961284,'unixepoch','localtime');

 2006-11-08 10:18:04

The result is correct.

I would like to know how sqlite is performing the localtime correction.

My problem is, I am getting these time stamps from network packets, And
I want to  display it accurately. (as in the localtime).

Which way can I prefer ?

Thanks,
  Lloyd.