----- Original Message ----- From: "Rúben Lício" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <sqlite-users@sqlite.org>
Sent: Wednesday, November 08, 2006 1:03 PM
Subject: [sqlite] PHP5 with SQLite3

Are you connecting correctly to the database. Which version of sqlite3 was the database created in. I beleive php5.1 is version 3.2.8

Hi,

I'm trying to use PHP5 with SQLite 3, but it's not working.

I see then the native PHP only suporte SQLite 2.8, but i can compile last
version of php with SQLite 3 suport.

O compile last PHP version with this line:
make clean && ./configure --prefix=/usr/local/php5 --enable-pdo
--with-sqlite=shared --with-pdo-sqlite=shared --with-zlib
--enable-track-vars --with-apxs2=/usr/local/apache2/bin/apxs
--enable-sqlite-utf8 && make && make install

phpinfo tell-me that it is ok with SQLite 3 suport. But when I try to
execute query, i have that exception message:
'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1 SQL logic
error or missing database' in ...

Anybody know how to correct that problem?

ty

Ruben

--
Linux user #433535