create table x(c1 number,c2 number);
 create table y(v1 number,v2 number,v3 number,v4 number);
 insert into y (v1,v2) select c1,c2 from x;

or better you can use the alter table command on your old table (here x)

 alter table x add v3 number;
 alter table x add v4 number;

the following way doesn't seem to work for me

alter table x add (v3 number,v4 number);

Regards,
 Lloyd