Joanne Pham wrote:
Hi All,
I have the database which has a lot of insertion and deletion.
Is there anyway that I can get the actual database size without running VACUUM.
Thanks,
JP
Hi, Joanne.

I assume that by "actual database size" you mean "the size of the database file minus the size of the 'dead' space". If that assumption holds, then no, there is no way to do that using the public API - you would have to look at the actual VACUUM implementation and replicate the size calculations done there. So the answer would be no, you must run a VACUUM first.